Environmental puppet & picturecard show 'Eco-Neko Za'
- We have been doing the puppet & picturecard show, 'Eco-Neko Za' since 2001, with the aim of encouraging children in learning the environmental issues and practicing their activities with a lot of fun.
- As the puppets we use are not big, around 30cms in height, the show is is intended for an audience of 10 - 20 per performance.
- It doesn't matter whether it is a Western-style room or a Japanese-style room, if that room has a table that the puppets are put on to perform.
- We also have a recycling handicraft class after the performance, matching the topics of shows.
- We go and perform in Kansai-area, mainly in Kyoto.
As for the details, please contact us.
Topics of our shows and handicraft activities
- 'Carrying a water-bottle & shopping bag' with 'Let's draw a picture
on My Bag'
- 'Save papers' with 'Let's make memo-pads and something using recycled papers and paper boxes
- 'Turn off the tap of water while you are brushing your teeth' with 'Quizes on water'
- 'Delicious vegetables' with 'Let's onion-dye handkerchief'
- 'Close the fridge door quickly' with 'Let's make the cover of Singing bird battery'
- 'Separate our trash with 'Trash-separating game'
Topics of the picturecard show
- Carrying a water-bottle & shopping bag
- Save papers
- Kuma-san (bear) in the forest