J.E.E. Eco-Calendar "Living in a Circulatory World"
- This years's calendar is J.E.E.'s 29th. Please enjoy High Moon's pictures and our explanations.
- This calendar is bilingual.
- It includes important environment-related dates.
- Also, lunar cycles, and traditional Japanese seasonal turning-points.
- We show the average number of daylight hours for each month.
- Artwork: High Moon (Hiroshi Takatsuki), member of the
Japan Manga Association, Director of Kyoto's Miyako
Ecology Center and emeritus professor, Kyoto University.
- Production: High Moon, Maura Hurley, Ken Rodgers & Yuri Egashira, Hikaru Furutaka & Amanda Gillis-Furutaka, Hiromi Yamagami, Emi Hirayama, Momoyo Nishimura, Nobuki Takabayashi, Motoki Takabayashi, Noriko Takemura, Kayoko Yoshimura and Kyoko Hosoki
Further details: A4 size closed (A3 hanging on wall); 28 pages, printed on environmentally-friendly paper in full color with UV ink using natural wind power, biomass and solar energy; price: ￥1,000 including tax (with 10% discount on 10 copies or more, 20% on 50 copies or more) – postage not included.
To order: Please send a postcard, fax or e-mail to J.E.E., writing clearly your name, phone number, address, and the number of copies that you wish to receive. J.E.E. will include the bill for your order, and you can pay by postal transfer (yubin furikomi).
Please make inquiries using the contact form
contact form is here
J.E.E. Announces its Final Eco-Calendar (for the year after next, 2021)
Thank you for purchasing this Eco-calendar.
The J.E.E. Eco-Calendar that we will produce next year, the 2021 edition, will be our 30th.
The calendar's unique illustrations have been drawn by Mr. High Moon since the beginning.
After 30 issues, he would like to take a rest. So next year, in 2020, we will make our final "J.E.E. Eco-Calendar." We will inform you of its details in advance, and hope that you will order again next year. Thank you again for your support!
Japan Environmental Exchange Main Office
34 minami kamifusa-cho, koyama, kita-ku, Kyoto. 603-8149
TEL & FAX: 075-417-3417
J.E.E. Kanto office
67 Shoji Fujikawaguchiko-machi , minamitsuru-gun, Yamanashi-ken Japan 401-0200