Voices for '2014 J.E.E. Eco-calendar'
Thank you so much for your support and cooperation!
So far around 4,000 copies of 2014 J.E.E. Eco-calendar have been sold.
We sent some copies to the temple in Iwate prefecture for some places of the East Japan
Great Earthquake devastated area as well as last year we did.
Kaetsu Center in Cambridge, England told that the calendars would be on sale at the charity concert for the Japan Earthquake and the Philippine typhoon.
This year we've made 'Comment' box on our website page, so we got a lot of applications for the Eco-calendar from there.
Here are some impressions/thoughts on the calendar -
- This calendar is wonderful!
- Every December, when I put it on the certain place, my mind feels peaceful.
- I love Mr. High Moon's heart-warming pictures!
- I look forward to the calendar every year, which reminds me of important things, and I feel relieved.
- I'd like to live eco-life as much as possible with keeping concerned.
My house's solar power is working very well.
- Since the nuclear power accident in 2011, I never used the micro-wave or air-conditioner at home and this year I threw them away.